Friday, March 26, 2010

What to Expect from Enforced Logos

Happy spring break!

We finally finished rebranding. I hope you appreciated it. I did not get to many comments, that was one thing i was looking forward to but oh well. Maybe more as i post more things. Since the rebranding ended, i haven't added any more art. (after all it ended yesterday) How ever, i have been hinting at some other projects that i have been working on. I have been working on 2 specific projects a lot more than anything else. One of them will be released sooner than later....

I plan on adding a few concepts before i start either project but it would help if i got some logos or jerseys sent to me from you guys. Don't worry, i wont run out of ideas. I will also be adding a "Concepts" tab when i get a bigger collection of random concepts.

With the start of spring break, my family and i will be leaving town for about a week. Don't worry, i have you covered. Eric, a "co-owner" with EL, will be posting about 5 concepts through out the week that i have sent him. There is no theme, just a way to keep the blog going over spring break with everyone being home. I am travailing to the Virgin Islands in the Caribbean witch means nothing now but might after i release my project...(hint)

Enjoy the upcoming events, projects, logos, and jerseys here on Enforced Logos.

-Jack G
EL

No comments:

Post a Comment