Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Toronto Maple Leafs Rebrand

Sorry this post was kind of late today (don't forget i have school). I will make up for it by adding two rebrands today. Anyway, below you see the Toronto Maple Leafs. I had a great time making these logos. I made the team WAY more modern and I think it works great. Even though this won't happen, it's nice to keep modern in mind. In most of the jerseys I post I like the dark home jersey or 3rd jersey the best. In this and the Lightning's case, I like the white jerseys better. It could be because I like the blue logos better? Anyway, I hope you like the Leafs rebrand!

P.S.:

The Leafs down the side on the 3rd jersey was inspired by Elliot. Comments?







1 comment:

  1. AWESOME!! Best set of logos yet!! I would get one so fast! My FAVORITE team to!

    ReplyDelete