Monday, March 22, 2010

Calgary Flames Rebrand

More rebranding! I said this in my last post, we are flying though theses! After this post we only have four teams left plus the All Star rebrand and the Winter Classic rebrand.

Anyway, here are the Flames. I didn't demolish the black, but I did, however, lessen it from what the team currently has. I slightly changed the color of the logos and made one red and one yellow. The home and away jerseys kind of look like the jerseys they have now, but with full stripes, not stripes that just stop. As I said before, I used less black on the home and away, but then you get to the 3rd jersey. I tried to make it a classic look for a modern team. The team's current 3rd jersey is just a throwback, I used new, but classic for a 3rd jersey.



No comments:

Post a Comment