Friday, March 5, 2010

Philadelphia Flyers Rebrand

It's a Friday miracle! Today we have the Flyers! The team's logo fits perfectly. It has never been changed, (besides the 90's 3rd jerseys) and it doesn't need to. I used the same logo and made 2 changes for different logos. I changed the logo color to orange, that was used on the 3rd jersey below. The orange logo on the right is unused, but looks cool. I had a liberty bell logo made that many people like, but, as a Flyers fan, I don't think it needs to be used. On to the jerseys. I went back to using orange as the home jerseys. As I made the jerseys I made so many changes. I had the orange logo on the white jersey, and the orange 3-D logo on the 3rd jersey, but that didn't make the 3rd jersey and logo as unique. The orange home is a very modern pattern. On the front there is white, as well as on the sides and shoulders, and it stretches on to the back and sides. On the back its reaches the nameplate. Like I said yesterday, I don't think many teams need a different color nameplate, so here I took a modern way of changing the color of it. It's not a different color nameplate, but it's different than the jersey. I did the same on the white jersey. The 3rd is the same design, but the back doesn't go all the way to the nameplate. I was going to have that on the home and away, but I changed it. Enjoy these while I'm at the Blackhawks game!


No comments:

Post a Comment