Saturday, March 20, 2010

Carolina Hurricanes Rebrand

We have been rolling through the rebrands in the past week. Today we have the Canes. I kept the primary logo, but slightly changed the shape to make it look more like a hurricane. The secondary logo the team is currently using is a hockey stick with a hurricane warning flag waving on it in front of a triangle. I took elements from that to make my logo. I used a red "CH" with a waving hurricane coming from the "H". I added a black triangle behind it and but little gray wind marks on the letters and on the word mark. The jerseys are pretty simple, a few stripes on the lower sleeves and the hurricane warning flags across the bottom. I used black for the 3rd with a secondary logo and added more flags going down the sleeve.



No comments:

Post a Comment