Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Atlanta Thrashers Rebrand

We all know the Thrashers have WAY too many colors going on. They have baby blue, dark blue, gold, white, and even maroon, crazy! I tried to minimize that and make the team look less...dark and spooky. I used more light blue and white for the team. I used less gold and blue and lost the maroon completely. The two logos are ones the team has already used. The primary logo is the "T" bird, but I lightened up the colors. The other logo, the bird head forming an "A", was found on Sports Logos, but I don't think the team has officially used it. Anyone know? I also changed those colors. The jerseys are a version of the old and new jerseys the team uses/used. Baby blue is used at home and white on the road. The 3rd jersey is a dark blue jersey with "Atalanta Thrashers" on both sleeves. I used that because I think it is unique to the team, but is better with the name of the team and city on only the 3rd jersey.


No comments:

Post a Comment