Wednesday, March 3, 2010

San Jose Sharks Rebrand

I think the Sharks have one of the coolest logos in the NHL. It's very fierce and sharp. Even the secondary logos are awesome. When Reebok took over the NHL's jerseys, the logo made a great improvement. That is why I used that logo. I think the goldish color the team added also looks great. It's a better difference from just turquoise, black, and white. The jerseys had an original pattern with some modern touches. The 3rd jersey I used is a very simple pattern that looks great when it's black.

Don't think I mentioned this before...

I will be adding a rebrand for the 2010 Winter Classic (Boston) and a 2010 All-Star Game
(even though there was no game).




1 comment:

  1. This is awesome Jack! You did my hometown very very well, I like it a lot especially the script!

    Anthony

    ReplyDelete