Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Montreal Canadiens Rebrand

The Habs are a very classic team with very classic jerseys and a very classic logo...not so much anymore! Don't worry, as you can see, I did not make any major changes. If you are a perfectionist, you might think otherwise. I changed the logo. Nothing major but different. I used a different font and less color on the logo. It is a little more pointy and sharp, still same basic design though. The globe is a old logo the team used in like the 20s when their jerseys said "Champions of the World". I think it made a cool logo. Ah the jerseys...I love the classic red with white stripe jersey. I don't like the unmatching white jersey the team is using, so I changed that to make matching home and away jerseys. I also made a brand new blue jersey the team has never had.
WARNING vintage jersey below: The vintage jersey is kinda like the one they wore this season for a few games, but you might see some differences. Blue logo, more lines, lined pants/socks, etc...

P.S.:

I added tabs under the title. If you want to see a list of rebrands, just click it!





1 comment:

  1. Those are gay and you spelled canadiens wrong!
    Did you flunk 1st grade or are you that retarded?






    Brett Roon 44

    ReplyDelete