Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tampa Bay Lightning Rebrand

I think the Lightning have great colors and logos. The jerseys are nothing special. I LOVE their 3rd jersey, but they really messed up with the logo. Anyway, I continued with the modernness (is that a word?) of the jerseys and logos. For the primary logo I used a simple lightning bolt over a spiked circle shape. I like the secondary logo better though. If you didn't see it, its a "TB" (Tampa Bay) with a lightning bolt coming of the "T". In the blue (that is supposed to be water), you can see the reflection. Originally, I had silver were you see white, on everything. Then I just used silver where you see white on the 3rd jersey. Finally, I decided white looks much better and cleaner. With the jerseys I used a very literal meaning with the team. I used lightning bolts going towards the center of the jersey horizontally on the home and road jerseys. On the 3rd jersey I used a bolt going vertical. As i said in my last post, I like this white jersey the best of the three, that is rare for me. :)

Which one do you like best?

Enjoy!








3 comments:

  1. sick jerseys. the bolts on the sleeves are beast...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the black to be honest...

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sick

    these are the best ones

    ReplyDelete