Monday, March 1, 2010

Washington Captials Rebrand

Happy first rebrand! I give you...the Capitals. I made everything you see below, logos and jerseys. For the logos I used the Capitol building on a star for a patriotic look. I used red for the primary color and blue for the alternate jersey and secondary color. The jerseys stay very modern considering the stripes. I even used a more modern sock pattern. On the team's 3rd jersey, I used blue and a different logo. The 3rd jersey is similar to the home and away with different colors and more stars. Well, that's it for today. Please leave your thoughts, comments, questions, and requests below!







4 comments:

  1. I love it Jack, nice alt. I like the "C W". Btw this is me Anthony. Very nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty awesome. Cant wait to see the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. I also like the new title a lot. Don't know if anyone else saw that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the new jerseys. Logos are very nice, clean. Exited for tomorrow's post!

    ReplyDelete