Friday, March 26, 2010

About CHL





Welcome to the Caribbean Hockey League. I understand there is not to much hockey going on in or any were near the Caribbean. But how fun would it be to make full hockey uniforms for some of the countries down there? I thought it'd be perfect. One night, i started designing a Jamaica jersey in preparation for my upcoming trip down there. They have awesome colors and i came up with a cool logo in my head. My dad had the great idea of a whole league of Caribbean teams. I loved it! So i gathered the top 8 most popular islands/countries. Below you see those broken down more in depth. I came up with some cool names for the teams but the jerseys and logos have nothing to do with the name. For the CHL i only made jerseys and logos. But i included a dark home, a light away, and a dark 3rd all on RBK templates. This project will move a differently than the rebranding did. Nothing crazy different but i might add teams a little slower. Once it is over, i think it will be worth it.

I also am aware of the great concepts icethetics posted to help the Haiti earth quake. I tired to go in my own direction and stay away from the great jerseys he posted.

Team names include:
Jamaica Journey
Virgin Islands Voyage (both US and British Islands)
Cuba Sand Storm
Dominican Republic Rebels
Puerto Rico Palms
Bahamas Bananas
Haiti Wave
Key West Quest


I think this covers most of the details for the project. If you have any questions about it, drop a comment or email us and i will answer it personally and i will update this post.

Keep in mind, i am using power point.

-Jack G
Enforced Logos

No comments:

Post a Comment