Thursday, March 25, 2010

2010 All-Star Rebrand

Before you read this, i know there was not an all-star game this year, and i know crosby is on both jerseys. I just put it on there so you could tell they are for the same event and either team can be home/away. I know some of you might be wanting a Olympic rebrand instead of this, just wait, we have my self and another artist working on that. More later.

Everything you have seen for the rebrands i have made so far. This is my most resent one and the last one i am posting! I used the theme the NHL has been since RBK took over the jerseys. Red, white, and blue or the all-star game. I think it tooked great when the teams had white gloves and i think these would look even cooler on the ice. I did not put much time into a logo as you can see but i did for the jerseys. I have a really modern jersey with stars coming up the side and swushes on the sleeve. The stars continue and gow down the side of the pants for a great look. I even used white pants for the west. All matching and clean for both teams.

No comments:

Post a Comment