Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Welcome!



ENFORCED LOGOS

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog!
I am a first time blogger but have been following my favorite blog, Icethetics.info since i found it. I am very intrested in hockey and graphic design of hockey jerseys and logos. I have been making different jerseys and logos for about a year. i only have MicoSoft PowerPoint but i suppose it is a start. I started with making a fantacy leuge with some teams from icethetics' and some fantacy teams of my own. When I realized how i could make jerseys and uniforms i got more involed in the NHL concepts and rebranding. I am currently working on rebranding the NHL, making new 3rd jerseys for every team in the NHL, the 2011 winter classic, and originalizing the NHL. I hope to get all of them done as soon as possible and will post them on this blog when ever i can. Thank you and please continue to visit when ever you can!

Thank you-

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment