Sunday, January 10, 2010

Habs 3rds



Sorry for the late post tonight. I had a busy day but am happy to say I got another concept up. This is my Canadians 3rd jersey. It is based on the anniversary jersey they wore this season a few times. There are a few minor changes but nothing major. Most people either love these jerseys or hate them. I happen to love them. As a Flyers fan, I also like the different color name plate. The logo you see here is much different than the Habs current one. It is a blue vision with again some minor changes. You will see a similar logo when the rebranding begins.

note- The Flames jersey I posted a few days ago was just for fun and not a serious jersey. Let me know your thoughts on all of my posts!

2 comments:

  1. The stripes are a bit much, but otherwise, I really like it. Maybe like half the stripes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. just so you know... Koivu doesn't play for the Habs anymore...

    ReplyDelete