Sunday, January 31, 2010

Canucks Concepts



Sorry for the shortage of post over the weekend. I visited the University of Illinois for a club hockey game. I noticed the uniforms were not as thorough as they could be, in my opinion. I'm not saying they were bad, but they could use work. Over this week I'll work on some concepts for them. If you have any ideas, send them to us. The team is blue, orange, and white.

Here we have a Canucks concept from Vjimbo. He's using a retro route with the vintage colors. I noticed he still uses the stick in the rink logo on the sleeves, which I love, but they could use a color up-grade. Overall, a very cool jersey!



If you noticed a change in the title (hard to miss), it's to celebrate the start of February and the upcoming Valentine's Day. Send us your Valentine's Day concepts, logos, or jerseys at:

Enforcedlogos@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment