Friday, May 7, 2010

Originalizing The NHL


Here is the official introduction of Enforced logos next project! I am making original or old-school jerseys AND logos for every team in the NHL. I have 1,2, or 3 jerseys for every team and one or to logos. I only did jersey and logos and did not include pants or socks just because it is a smaller project. I used different colors for some teams but for most teams they have the colors that they are currently wearing. For white jerseys, i used either a greyish off-white or a tan retro color. For some teams i just tried to make jerseys and logos for the team if it was made 10 years earlier. Im not to comfortable making logos so most of them are simple and classic. Again, don't forget i am using power point for every part of this project. From every logo to every jersey. I will add as many teams as soon as possible and as often as possible.


I think i pretty much covered everything. If you have any questions drop a comment or email me at enforcedlogos@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment