Monday, May 17, 2010

2010 Flyers?

I'm taking a break in the Originalizing project to give you this concept. The flyers are my favorite NHL team and their not doing to bad...As many of you know, they made NHL history on Friday by beating the bruins after being down 3 games to 0. Any way, I had an idea at school and came home to make this. I thought all the uniforms on one screen would be better and i also made a black 3rd jersey. (home and away are the same). Anyone see the top chest patch i added?;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------
I feel like i have a lot to post. But i guess that is a good problem to have? It is the last full week of school for me so i have some finals and projects i have to finish up on but i'll get an original post as soon as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment