Saturday, May 22, 2010

Los Angeles Kings

I only made one jersey for the kings. I went back to the very simple purple and gold colors. I think they should change their current colors to these. Anyway, i didn't make a logo but i think the word mark on these works pretty good. I had a logo in mind but i don't really have the technology to make it. (powerpoint). Anyway, the purple jersey includes a gold stripe going across then it turns sideways and says "KINGS". The number is where the line stops on the purple. The sleeves only include one gold line with the number over-lapping it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I gotta be honest- I had a lot more fun with the first half of the teams i made. Don't worry, you'll know the good ones when they come along. If your disappointed so far, just wait. Ill try to get going in finish up because i have a lot more concepts that i think, are way better. But for now, just enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment