Sunday, June 13, 2010

Bad News...

I have some pretty bad news regarding the current Originalizing the NHL project...I was transferring some files on my computer and somehow i deleted the whole powerpoint i had the project saved on...Luckily, we got about half way through. It's summer and i will have lots of time to do lots of other things. I will post way more and have a wider range of art. As you have seen, Enforced Logos has turned into more of my personal portfolio. I think it is better because it is faster and i can post even more than before. That is just one change. The next change is the biggest one Enforced Logos has seen. Mark your calender, because on Monday, June 21st, Enforced Logos will go by a new name, and will have a new home location/web address. More details will come. Until then, no concepts or projects.

-Jack G
-EL

No comments:

Post a Comment