Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Virgin Islands Voyage

These are my favorite jerseys of the series and i tired very hard to make them perfect. My trip to the Virgin Islands really helped with the concept. It is not really a country with a color so i picked my own. I picked these for 2 reasons. I wanted a combination of 2 colors that have not been seen together much and i saw a lot of these colors when i was there. The logo was formed when i was doodling on the beach and put together a sketch of "VI" with a sunset. The logo looked cooler in my head but turned out ok. All of the jerseys were drawn up while i was on the plane on my way down there. For the home and aways i used a shoulder color disappearing as it got lower. The 3rd jersey is a different color and design. I liked the jersey having a different shoulder color with a cool design. On each sleeve of every jersey i added 2 flags. On the right i have the British flag and the British Virgin Islands flag. On the left you see the American flag and the American Virgin Islands flag.






No comments:

Post a Comment