Monday, February 22, 2010

Rebranding Expectations

Most of our readers are probably wondering what to expect from our upcoming project, Rebranding the NHL. I'm here for all of your answers!

For every NHL team, I have attempted to make the changes they need for the best. The logos could be the same, but some I have completely remade logos, colors, or both. I have also worked to make better uniforms and jersey for every NHL team. I have made new jerseys for every NHL team. These include a home, away, and in most situations a 3rd/alternate uniform. I have been very exited to start posting this project that is scheduled to start on March 1st.

SCHEDULE

I will add the first teams logos and jerseys on March first. I will add the last team before the end of March. In other words, the project will start and end in March. I will be adding the teams in opposite alphabetical order, starting with Washington and ending with the Ducks. I do this so in months to come, you can simply click March on the right side bar, and the rebranding project will be in correct alphabetic order.

SET UP

LOGOS

HOME JERSEY

AWAY JERSEY

3rd JERSEY



All of the uniforms are set up like the image below.





I hope I answered all of your questions. If you have any more please drop a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment